Sang lee vs Ki CSB lineage

howietumba

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry about the newbie question. I know we cant really mix rbtas but can we mix CSBs with different lineage, like sang lee and Kis?

Thanks!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sang Lee CSB = Keys Island (KI). He got his from KI or so the story goes.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is also Elite Reef and Gonzo's, but not sure if and how they relate to the others.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the newbie question. I know we cant really mix rbtas but can we mix CSBs with different lineage, like sang lee and Kis?

Thanks!

I'm not into highend bubble tips but I keep quite a few rose bubble tips that are not clones and also a red one. They all touch and only move when they become crowded. Are the expensive bubble tips different?

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re going to find conflicting opinions on housing rbtas together. I used to believe you couldn’t keep “wild” nems with these newer “designer” nems but have since changed my mind. I thought that after my nice, expensive sunburst was bullied into a rock and then eventually died. I now have a massive chi sunburst with infernos, a supernova and a basket of rbtas, gbtas. They do have their own space- sure they can move around but they seem settled where they are at. Can they bully each other and use chemical warfare- yes but if they aren’t next to each other it seems less likely. This is all just based on my experience. 2 things to consider- have Cipro on hand just in case you need to medicate one and run carbon so any chemicals are removed from the tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%

Back