Santa is coming

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is santa bringing you for your tank?
 
Nothing, but his helper came by early with these

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387761625.497024.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387761640.315811.jpg
 
santa mike bought me a bigger tank! because i would rather have corals and fish than anything else, right? and i looooove corals that much! haha.
 
That Santa Mike is taking care of Mrs. Sexy coral. Enjoy the new tank and happy holidays to you guys.
 
O and I forgot to add a new 50 gallon tank for the bedroom!! New build coming soon.
 
Santa better follow the list I wrote for him!
 
I wish Santa was coming with something for my tank is it to late now I sure would love a apex just in case he reads this
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new