SaraB's 109G Rimless/Shallow Miracles Build

Very nice..I love that Blond Naso, any close up pictures of he/she? Can't tell if it has streamers or not.
 
I'm sorry Sara but I don't believe you that's it's a he..maybe pics would make a believer out of me :wink::p:D
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
darn it, my plan backfired..i was hoping to see new pics of the fish and tank..lol.
either way, very nice fish and great setup..
 
Sara, Sorry that you decided not to set it up. Wish i had the cash I'd take it but its just not in the cards right now
 
darn it, my plan backfired..i was hoping to see new pics of the fish and tank..lol.
either way, very nice fish and great setup..

Nice try! Maybe I can have Gary over in a couple of weeks and take a nice photo of him for you!
 
Thanks, any info you can provide helps.
John

John - the tank is braced all around the edges of the tank on the bottom. Since there is bracing and trim, I can't exactly tell how it was constructed, but I'm assuming everthing was siliconed to the bottom piece of glass and then braced with the extra glass and silicone. Hope that helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new