SaraB's 183G Rimless AGE Downgrade ;-)

Sara, your toys never dissapoint me. Your fish room is awesome.
 
Man they haven't had it in stock in months!!!! eBay was the only place I could find it and it was $20 for 10lbs or something crazy...:cry: good luck I went with Carib Sea special grade reef floor it's very nice also...

I called PA today and there hoping to get a shipment in sometime next month. John at Ready Aquatics was able to locate 300 lbs of Tropic Eden AragaSnow for me. :xd:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new