sasa 150G SPS tank

and one from April to see growth:

SH100029.JPG
 
Very nice my friend. Thanks for posting. Love that yellow table...so nice. :)
 
Thanks!
I struggle with nutrients. If I run the skimmer even on low pump power all nutrients are way too low. I tried for months to run the skimmer periodically / turn it off but some issue always come up when doing it. Now trying KZ amino acid and Pohl's extra special to see if that helps.
 
Thanks!
I struggle with nutrients. If I run the skimmer even on low pump power all nutrients are way too low. I tried for months to run the skimmer periodically / turn it off but some issue always come up when doing it. Now trying KZ amino acid and Pohl's extra special to see if that helps.

Have you considered dosing sodium or potassium nitrate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new