sasa 150G SPS tank

and one from April to see growth:

SH100029.JPG
 
Very nice my friend. Thanks for posting. Love that yellow table...so nice. :)
 
Thanks!
I struggle with nutrients. If I run the skimmer even on low pump power all nutrients are way too low. I tried for months to run the skimmer periodically / turn it off but some issue always come up when doing it. Now trying KZ amino acid and Pohl's extra special to see if that helps.
 
Thanks!
I struggle with nutrients. If I run the skimmer even on low pump power all nutrients are way too low. I tried for months to run the skimmer periodically / turn it off but some issue always come up when doing it. Now trying KZ amino acid and Pohl's extra special to see if that helps.

Have you considered dosing sodium or potassium nitrate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new