Satisfaction with Neptune apex products

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s interesting. I feel like I have read a lot of negative reviews about Neptune support and products. I just want to say they have been very helpful and great customer service each time I have reached out. An energy bar after 6 years fried and they offered me a discounted one. And my temp probe was having problems so they send me a free one without having to pay for anything. I have been extremely happy with my apex ( leak sensors , apex optical sensors, main unit). It truly has been a reliable piece of equipment and I have had good interactions with their support. Has anyone else been super happy with Neptune overall ?

IMG_2107.png

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had an issue

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
People who had the original units before the orange labels know the true quality of Apex systems. The quality dropped drastically when they switched to the orange labels and new module casings. And the new 2016 series of Apex is rife with issues. Their quality to cost is awful now. It really is unfortunate because the Hydros is a VERY nice piece of equipment for the price. It just doesn't have the feature set yet. But will.

That said their support has treated me fairly over the years and I can't complain too much. I just miss the days when the Apex was bulletproof. It is extremely failure prone now.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back