OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B has some room, might be time for the Cronies group wild import buy. Question is who is the most experienced and will quarantine for us :p
I have room CURRENTLY. most of the corals aren't in there yet. I've decided that on this one, I'm not going to throw the kitchen sink at it. I will try for restraint, and only add in the coral that I love. Give it a year to fill in, and let me know if I still have space in the tank, or my amex credit limit.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have room CURRENTLY. most of the corals aren't in there yet. I've decided that on this one, I'm not going to throw the kitchen sink at it. I will try for restraint, and only add in the coral that I love. Give it a year to fill in, and let me know if I still have space in the tank, or my amex credit limit.
I wish I did that as well... lol

eventually im hoping to pull the kitchen sink and pass it on to another new reefer :p

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B has some room, might be time for the Cronies group wild import buy. Question is who is the most experienced and will quarantine for us.
It's harder than it sounds and loss is terrible. It's better to get in good with a local shop and piggy back on their order.

Shipping cost for imports now is insane...like easy 6k just in shipping.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's harder than it sounds and loss is terrible. It's better to get in good with a local shop and piggy back on their order.

Shipping cost for imports now is insane...like easy 6k just in shipping.
Ain't that the truth! Losses at 50% plus and 500% upcharge in shipping makes it kind of a non starter.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Restraint really? What have you been smoking?
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back