Savable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DAniel559
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DAniel559

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 gallon. Woke up this mourning and found my bubble tip like this in the corner of my aquarium.
Skunk cleaner dead and 6 line breathing heavy. pair of clowns doing fine.
Did a 25% water Change immediately.
It’s foot is still holding to rocks perfectly fine just looks like half it’s tentacles got shredded by my power head. Also put some carbon in.
Should I do another 5 gallon water change? then test.

ETQZy2EU8AAx2vo.jpg ETQaiW1U0AAOX8-.jpg
 
Put prime in if you have it (or any similar product). Test the ammonia if you can. I would remove the dead parts out if you can. The rest of the anemone looks suprisingly fine lol. Another water change wouldn't hurt if there is a decent amount of ammonia. Either way I really like prime as it makes the ammonia non toxic for a period.
 
Put prime in if you have it (or any similar product). Test the ammonia if you can. I would remove the dead parts out if you can. The rest of the anemone looks suprisingly fine lol. Another water change wouldn't hurt if there is a decent amount of ammonia. Either way I really like prime as it makes the ammonia non toxic for a period.
thanks going to try and find prime near by. i have instant ocean "Marine Conditioner" but pretty sure its not the same.
making another 5 gallons of saltwater just to be safe.
 
I would imagine the marine conditioner would do the trick but I can't find a place mentioning making ammonia non toxic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new