Savannah area

Omgitsjoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any active members in the Savannah area that want to meet up or do swaps and whatnot? My wife and I have been in the freshwater hobby for years and as of 6 months ago joined the saltwater game. WE ARE HOOKED!! It would be awesome to meet up with other locals. I see the above groups but they dont seem to active.

David Gaskins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any active members in the Savannah area that want to meet up or do swaps and whatnot? My wife and I have been in the freshwater hobby for years and as of 6 months ago joined the saltwater game. WE ARE HOOKED!! It would be awesome to meet up with other locals. I see the above groups but they dont seem to active.

You are more than welcome to attend one of the Coastal Georgia Reef Club meetings. We are based out of the Savannah/Richmond Hill/Brunswick/St. Marys area, with member to west in Alma, Jesup, and Statesboro. We meet once a month at volunteer members residences for viewing of their systems, as well as discussions on topics relative to S/W aquariums. We also do frag swapping and volunteer in community to good causes. We also have our own web based forum at: https://coastalgeorgiareefclub.org

We also have a FB and Instagram presence: @cgreef on FB at:

We will be having our largest meeting this December (2019 Winter Event and Charity Drive) on December 14th. We will be holding all sorts of raffles including some large ticket items (TBD) to raise funds and awareness for inner city youth education and physical fitness needs thru Performance Initiatives of Savannah.

Our October meeting is at member Andrew Juettner's this coming weekend in Midway, GA off Hwy 17 just south of Richmond Hill at 2:00 pm this Saturday the 12th of October . Check out our club forum page here or on FB for more information on location directions.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

David Gaskins

OP
OP
Omgitsjoe

Omgitsjoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to attend one of the Coastal Georgia Reef Club meetings. We are based out of the Savannah/Richmond Hill/Brunswick/St. Marys area, with member to west in Alma, Jesup, and Statesboro. We meet once a month at volunteer members residences for viewing of their systems, as well as discussions on topics relative to S/W aquariums. We also do frag swapping and volunteer in community to good causes. We also have our own web based forum at: https://coastalgeorgiareefclub.org

We also have a FB and Instagram presence: @cgreef on FB at:

We will be having our largest meeting this December (2019 Winter Event and Charity Drive) on December 14th. We will be holding all sorts of raffles including some large ticket items (TBD) to raise funds and awareness for inner city youth education and physical fitness needs thru Performance Initiatives of Savannah.

Our October meeting is at member Andrew Juettner's this coming weekend in Midway, GA off Hwy 17 just south of Richmond Hill at 2:00 pm this Saturday the 12th of October . Check out our club forum page here or on FB for more information on location directions.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

David Gaskins
Awesome. I dont have facebook but I will sign up on your forum right now.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back