Saw A Wobbegong!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundog101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I saw this guy while snorkeling in Destin FL.



Also saw some angels, wrasses, and blennies.

What do you use for your videos? Lol I made some underwater videos with my Galaxy S6 Active only to find out that they aren't made for saltwater...
 
Actually the more I look at it, I'm not sure if it is a wobbegong. Maybe a type of frogfish?
Does anybody have any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new