Saw blade in display?

ZanaZoola14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
44
Reaction score
19
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am wondering whether I would be able to put saw blade algae into the display tank. Especially while I have been having issues with my refuge currently (not connecting properly to the display tank, might need to get a new overflow box).

Alongside the cuc, I have a scooter blenny, firefish and a clown goby.
Mostly zoas, with a mushroom, one ice psammocora and a Japanese Deep Water Toadstool.

Would this work within the main tank? As the internal sump area, while gets some light, is not massively lit up like the display tank.

Asking about saw blade, as I received some free on an order of coral bones, lr branches and various live food.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new