!!!!Say HYPERBOLIC CYBERJARGON!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok so I think I satisfied the penny pinchers enough the last few goes at it;)

Here's one for the die hard collector! You want top shelvers? Well here you go. Got plenty of that too! in fact more of it.

Not going to go on and on here but this is a serious acro pack of some of my real favorites. Notice the D-day lokani frot and center complete with green tips as well as the Reef Raft dragon slayer to the left of it. This did not come out of the rash of recent wild reef raft colonies flooding in, but from a captive colony grown from a frag that I bought from the thread in the link a couple years ago. Just they way i like it:). This is the first time i have fragged it. Also noteworthy is the Therman rainbow nasuta in the far right of the front row. All I can say is WOW! Thanks for this one Tim!

This pack is just insane on all fronts!

599.00 shipped

1. OG Pink Lemonade
  2. Rommels Watermelon
  3. Atlantis Pink Tulip
  4. Dales Purple unknown
  5. SunnyX Sunset
  6. Snipers Azul Cielo
  7. RR Dragon slayer
  8. D-Day Lokani
  9. Pro Corals Superman Table
  10. Thermans Rainbow nasuta

Shot under radium 250 watt

IMG_0716-Edit_zps0adafbca.jpg

IMG_0719_zps145ad456.jpg

Defect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this pack is nice. I need 1,7,8, and 9. haha. Great stuff here Adam. Now I have some more for the next pack.:xd:

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't say enough good things about this pack, Adam, everything!! Really really sweet! PE in the bag and everything. Thanks so much Adam!

Don't mind my new frag tank small HA problem going on. It's already dying off and clearing up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408062823.577897.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408062863.069418.jpg

Last edited:

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That nasuta has really been taking off for me lately. Was a sleeper for a while and then really popped colors. On the same colony it looks like everything from a shortcake to an aqua delight and whatever aqua-purple-blue branches are called :)

Glad you like it!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How I missed this.
Well, I guess I have to call you this weekend, Adam.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back