Saying hi from Ireland

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 
received_680853599283486.jpeg
 
Hi all ! Rob from Dublin here posting for the first time :) . Newb to reefing but have been lurking here a while doing my homework . Took the plunge and ordered a waterbox cube 20 to start reefing with my 6 yr old daughter and hopefully can pick your brains for any issues or questions I have ! Look forward to starting build thread next week when the tank arrives .
Hello Rob and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome from across the globe and to the R2R community
 
Welcome.to reefing! I love to see people doing their homework before just setting up a tank in the end you will be happier. Now just be patient...
 
Hi all ! Rob from Dublin here posting for the first time :) . Newb to reefing but have been lurking here a while doing my homework . Took the plunge and ordered a waterbox cube 20 to start reefing with my 6 yr old daughter and hopefully can pick your brains for any issues or questions I have ! Look forward to starting build thread next week when the tank arrives .
Hi Rob, where did you order from? I'm looking to get a cube 20, I'm in Monaghan.
 
Hi all ! Rob from Dublin here posting for the first time :) . Newb to reefing but have been lurking here a while doing my homework . Took the plunge and ordered a waterbox cube 20 to start reefing with my 6 yr old daughter and hopefully can pick your brains for any issues or questions I have ! Look forward to starting build thread next week when the tank arrives .
Hi Rob, where did you order from? I'm looking to get a cube 20, I'm in Monaghan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new