Saying what’s up

Finn68

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
23
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is Finn from the west coast of Florida….. started reefing almost 2 years ago and I don’t see myself stopping! I have 2 saltwater tanks, just started my 425xl….aquascape was made w sps in mind, and I’m finishing up my power panel this weekend. Finally got all those power cords wrapped up lol

IMG_9356.png IMG_9350.jpeg IMG_9573.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello, this is Finn from the west coast of Florida….. started reefing almost 2 years ago and I don’t see myself stopping! I have 2 saltwater tanks, just started my 425xl….aquascape was made w sps in mind, and I’m finishing up my power panel this weekend. Finally got all those power cords wrapped up lol

IMG_9356.png IMG_9350.jpeg IMG_9573.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new