SB reef light LED screen not showing my menu

reefjunkie06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LED screen is just blank and I need to access the menu The menu was working before I was wondering if anybody had a fix to it Because I need to change my timer settings The LED screen still lights up and the control work it’s just the screen is blank

image.jpg

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has it been knocked around at all? Maybe one of the screen plugs got unplugged? You'd have to take it apart to see. Otherwise you might need a new screen..

OP
OP
R

reefjunkie06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the reply I just took it apart and all of the plugs were good the screen is probably bad I’m probably going to get a new light because is been give me trouble ever since I got it

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the reply I just took it apart and all of the plugs were good the screen is probably bad I’m probably going to get a new light because is been give me trouble ever since I got it
Maybe you can find a screen assembly on ebay for cheap? Or even from sb? Personally I'd email sb and see what they think the problem is and find out how much for the part. It's worthless with a broken screen but if fixed you can keep or sell it. If your looking to upgrade then the Reefbreeders v2+ light is a step up and I highly recommend it.

SB Reef Lights

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LED screen is just blank and I need to access the menu The menu was working before I was wondering if anybody had a fix to it Because I need to change my timer settings The LED screen still lights up and the control work it’s just the screen is blank

image.jpg
A new LCD screen will fix it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back