SBB Blood moon pics?

DakotahSteel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
80
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a frag of Blood Moon off of SBB corals earlier this week and I can’t find any pictures of anything other then small frags. Anyone have any large colony pictures of it?
 
Mines nothing huge, hasn’t been released that long but growing fast

1674777047494.jpeg
 
Sold mine, but here’s a pic

1710816676172.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new