SBB bounce came in!

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
763
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Thank you so much. I just got my bounce in the mail as well as a beautiful yellow Goni? I haven’t taken anything out yet but as per usual they never disappoint. My first auction with them and I managed to get away with a green bounce and perfect communication. 10/10 will buy again. I am using mobile for this so forgive me if this is the wrong forum thread. I swore there was a thread called vendor appreciation feedback.

image.png image.png image.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new