***SBB Corals Presents- Help us name this glowing Tenuis! Win a free multibranch frag shipped! Going on now!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Tenuis Release Name Game! Help us name this Tenuis for a free Multibranch frag shipped to your door!

Special Bonus! Tag 10 of your friends to enter to win a $50 sbb gc ( we will pick winner at the end date)

This Tenuis is super bright Reddish pink with Bright Yellow tips! The polyps are also blood red! We have been growing this tenuis for over a year and it’s time to spread this one around and share it with the Hobby.

The rules are Simple:

• Submit 1 name entry per person ( Double Entry and you will be Automatically disqualified )
  • If 2 people pick the same name the 1st one will be honored
  • We will pick the to 10 best names and you will vote for the best name
  • Whoever has the most Votes wins a free Multibranch frag shipped to your door
The cutoff time for entries is 4.5.2022 at 8pm EST. No names entry will be taken after that time.

Get your names in starting now. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Here is pictures and videos of the new Tenuis Colony Release.

20220326_160706.jpg

SBB Hydrogen Fusion

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah. Early here too. My abalone decided to remodel my acro bommie. Didn’t realize it was still alive been a min. Scared the crap outta me when I went to fix it and it was slinking on the back glass. Dark in the tank Lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back