SBB-New year new sale 250 Auctions +350 fresh WYSYWG corals Added!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. Been to Vieques several times
NICE!!!! I've been to Vieques and Culebra several times.
I love seeing all the wild horses roaming around in Vieques.
I remember going to sun bay Beach and seeing them over there lay on the sand lol

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a SBB piece but I have to show it off.
Picked it up Sunday and it is Fluffyyyy!

Robinhood.
20240130_134608.jpg

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just out here moving weight. I have no idea where you put all this stuff, your tank in profile already looks stuffed hahaha.

The only cold day in South Florida is today :( should be unboxing in the next hour or two. May actually float the bags this time. Im almost out of epoxy too :/
Currently redoing that tank (main display 1st floor) Have a couple more tanks in my basement coral room. Soon adding another. :)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you go for the bioluminescent surf? Vieques is one of the few places in the world that has it.
My wife's aunt and uncle built a house there so we go for a week or so. It's a bioluminescent bay and it's pretty awesome. These days I don't think they let you get out of the kayaks and swim but I have before. Raise your arm out of the water and it's like a million sparkles running down your arm...pretty cool. They have like 20 different beaches to check out. I like blue beach for snorkeling or navio for waves

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Er’body in. Full load arrived healthy- love seeing PE immediately. L>R hysteria, inferno, apple jack, mad king, short berry, wolverine spec, cake pop (the 2nd), frozen, afterburner (the 2nd).

Thanks @SBB Corals, top notch experience.

IMG_3235.jpeg
the special wolverine is on my radar! nice haul you have there.

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife's aunt and uncle built a house there so we go for a week or so. It's a bioluminescent bay and it's pretty awesome. These days I don't think they let you get out of the kayaks and swim but I have before. Raise your arm out of the water and it's like a million sparkles running down your arm...pretty cool. They have like 20 different beaches to check out. I like blue beach for snorkeling or navio for waves
My wife has been to that bioluminescent bay in Vieques and we have both swum in the one in Jamaica. An incredible experience. It's like those cars you see with the LEDs underneath.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back