SBB - Pre Black Friday- 900 WYSWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where Are You Hello GIF by The Rainbow Bridge
I was high on pvc glue. Lol. Nah, I was trimming down bulkheads with a dremel so my elbows would fit in the overflows

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to be trained on things I already know. Goody. At least I get paid. And it’s not on the unit. I’ll pop in during a few breaks during the day probably.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Crazy thing happened last night. I was putting my reef cleaners order in my tanks and when i dropped a porcelain crab in the nano, my peppermint shrimp grabbed it mid fall and started chowing down on it! I did not know shrimp could be that aggressive! After seeing that now im worried the marine betta i put in there last week from biota may have become a $250 snack for the peppermint because i havent seen it in several days. It was only 3/4” and was hanging out in some of the crevices between rocks so it was kind of hard to find.
Sounds like you need a recipe @Thuan you got anything for peppermint shrimp?
Hungry Chef GIF by BDHCollective

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy thing happened last night. I was putting my reef cleaners order in my tanks and when i dropped a porcelain crab in the nano, my peppermint shrimp grabbed it mid fall and started chowing down on it! I did not know shrimp could be that aggressive! After seeing that now im worried the marine betta i put in there last week from biota may have become a $250 snack for the peppermint because i havent seen it in several days. It was only 3/4” and was hanging out in some of the crevices between rocks so it was kind of hard to find.
You have to make those $250 snacks last! lol

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back