SBB-New year new sale 250 Auctions +350 fresh WYSYWG corals Added!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rise-for-the-prize GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Read this 4-Point Guide to Mumbai Shopping Festival | by Neelam | Medium

ReeferZ1227

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problems with smashing it with the back of a spoon and then dissolving it in RODI water that I put in the microwave for about 60-seconds. I see the bugs in your video moving, don't worry, it takes time. They won't be moving by this time tomorrow. Probably not even by morning.
Just looked over the frag rack. That infected beast mode is baron. All of them appear to be bugless. I suppose i should baste and then get to crushing another one, about 9hrs since first dose. Man those bristleworms were ticked off.

That rolled up dollar bill doesnt look good . I wouldnt do what i think your going to do....lol fun times.
I couldnt help myself, when I was trying to figure out how to pulverize it, then everything clicked, had to go all the way with it lol.

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an aside, it's been really interesting checking in with this thread every day. At first it was just to see what the sticker prize pool reveal was going to be, then I got interested in the different questions and stories that everybody had.

Now, after watching The Reef bums podcast, I can appreciate the work that Shane puts into this. It's a neat community, even if I am generally avoiding SPS as a new reefer.

So I guess I'll end with a question, which is what sort of medication should I just have on hand? I see comments around amoxicillin, Cipro, fluconazole, so what should I try to find?

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an aside, it's been really interesting checking in with this thread every day. At first it was just to see what the sticker prize pool reveal was going to be, then I got interested in the different questions and stories that everybody had.

Now, after watching The Reef bums podcast, I can appreciate the work that Shane puts into this. It's a neat community, even if I am generally avoiding SPS as a new reefer.

So I guess I'll end with a question, which is what sort of medication should I just have on hand? I see comments around amoxicillin, Cipro, fluconazole, so what should I try to find?
All of it and stock up before the FDA shuts it down.

Last edited:

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

i’d throw in some interceptor as well. i’m going to stock up on it here soon if i can find some

ReeferZ1227

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 3 tablets. Do i do the 2nd full dose now, and hold off a week and do the third full dose then, or do all 3 now with no future dose?

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 3 tablets. Do i do the 2nd full dose now, and hold off a week and do the third full dose then, or do all 3 now with no future dose?
If you only have 3 and If all the bugs are dead now, you’re better off doing another in 1-week to get any eggs that may hatch.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back