SBB Psycho Kiwi

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,174
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my fav. Enjoying it. See where it goes.
9F0030D4-1097-4C97-BDA2-46F71BA3ACE8.jpeg
 
I bumped up my intensity to 90% on the ab+ template. Also moved it. Seeing new growth on the tips. Purplish. Small nub broke off during placement sry not best pic Phone
8E5F53A5-7514-4D28-BA7B-2D2846EF1CEF.jpeg
 
Nice! Weird how it grows up and not out. Does this coral grow like stag horns?

I started slowly ramping up my light about two weeks now. Hoping to see something new.
 
I got me a cheapie acro the other day. Going to see how things go but I'm probably getting in on the Black Friday sale. Gonis and a torch are a must. I'm thinking I might grab a couple of hairy Acros.
IMG_20221103_131420452.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new