***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone else's car or dog think that feeding the fish tank is time to feed them? Anytime I go to feed the fish tank, my cat just NEEDS to be dancing between my feet.

Anyways, I was feeding the bowerbanki and Acans before the lights were on with a LED headlamp and a cup of mysis shrimp and I stepped on her tail hair (impossible not to since she is a Longhair) and spilled the cup on the wall and floor...
Funny but not funny.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else's car or dog think that feeding the fish tank is time to feed them? Anytime I go to feed the fish tank, my cat just NEEDS to be dancing between my feet.

Anyways, I was feeding the bowerbanki and Acans before the lights were on with a LED headlamp and a cup of mysis shrimp and I stepped on her tail hair (impossible not to since she is a Longhair) and spilled the cup on the wall and floor...
... my kitten has figured out the button on the feeder, and overfed my fish in an attempt to figure out what they are. Button is disabled now.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230526_193133.jpg

Yeet, the cat.
20230504_145409.jpg

Yeet top, Bean bottom. Bean is the mastermind.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

If my dog is outside when I feed the koi, she goes nuts. I give her a few pieces, I mean it's not going to hurt her, it's not like she's going to grow gills and fins and be a dogfish.... Oh crap...
rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
See!!!
Angry I See You GIF by Abitan

Luckily I own literally three named things other than SBB in over 200 corals. One rainbow mille, rainbow splice mille, a freebie that was a named acro. Unless you count the MattV Cookie Monster that I got from SBB. And that is why the name game gets hard, if there is another opportunity for a BKChem acro from SBB I'll grab that too since people seem to think they are the "bee's knees" of coral.
Classic Film Dancing GIF by Stephanie

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my dog is outside when I feed the koi, she goes nuts. I give her a few pieces, I mean it's not going to hurt her, it's not like she's going to grow gills and fins and be a dogfish.... Oh crap...
rockos modern life nicksplat GIF
My next feline companion will be…..
1685395784112.gif

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't love this one either I don't think it will ever make it to print. One of it’s biggest problems is that it doesn’t match thematically with the rest. And it’s kinda meh as is

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back