***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is the pits. I have to find something to keep me busy and until my order gets here next Wed. I guess I can scrub and clean
following this thread, the enthusiasm of all of you has inspired me to work on my tanks, been doing water changes and other overdue maintenance the last couple days and just mixed up another 100 gallons of fresh salt water. i even fragged one of my torches and one of my hammers last night.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the pits. I have to find something to keep me busy and until my order gets here next Wed. I guess I can scrub and clean
It will be here before you know it :)

Speaking of scrubbing and cleaning, I was already late leaving this morning and I knocked over one of those diffuser Reed bottles. It fell back behind the desk, got all over my electronics and floor. No matter what I did to clean it up, it seemed to just spread more and more lol. By the time I was done, I got it all over me, the floor reeks, I couldn’t get it off my hands no matter how many times I washed them. Lol going to be smelling this stuff all day.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
following this thread, the enthusiasm of all of you has inspired me to work on my tanks, been doing water changes and other overdue maintenance the last couple days and just mixed up another 100 gallons of fresh salt water. i even fragged one of my torches and one of my hammers last night.
How often you do wc? what salt you use

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It will be here before you know it :)

Speaking of scrubbing and cleaning, I was already late leaving this morning and I knocked over one of those diffuser Reed bottles. It fell back behind the desk, got all over my electronics and floor. No matter what I did to clean it up, it seemed to just spread more and more lol. By the time I was done, I got it all over me, the floor reeks, I couldn’t get it off my hands no matter how many times I washed them. Lol going to be smelling this stuff all day.
Lesson learned right. We all have accidents. I've broken several glass tank top pieces, forgot to wear gloves and got stung bad, or accidently switch off the wrong pwr on my power strip. you name it

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pulled some rock out to make room for more coral and better flow. Water change on Sat. Bored out of my mind need some sales or my frags to come. Already started a second tank to put rock in that I took out.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use aquaforest here and do waterchanges every couple months. Dosing AF 123. Thinking of probiotic AF . anyone make the switch yet?
I used to be on Tropic Marin Classic before I switched to Red Sea (blue bucket)

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How often you do wc? what salt you use
once a week about 10% though i'm not super consistent about it, reef crystals. But the last few months my tanks have been a little out of wack so this week i have been trying to to some extra water changes to get things back where they should be. seems like the quickest, easiest way to get things back on track.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sbbcorals . People are getting bore including myself. Anything you can put up for actual auctions to get our blood pumping
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back