***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody will guess the first one because it's a no name...lol...feel free to name it. Edit..I thought of Heart of the Ocean but I think it's taken

No name
20230512_194229.jpg

Hint:
Has a name but doesn't look like one you've seen so far..at least I havent seen it look this way.
20230512_194307.jpg
Cartoon No GIF by Scooby-Doo

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No sure if it's signature but it's been out at least a year or so
Got it. Side note, did you get the rug rats two sales ago and the Toy Story? I want to see those if you have them. My Rug Rats nub (and it was the tiniest nub) might have kicked the bucket as another side casualty of the Blue Vet Reef Flux dosing. The Toy Story is a weird acro, I can't place what type it is.

As for another guess, is that a Lotus Flame?

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes..I think it was a couple sales ago

Toy story in about 300 par
Screenshot_20230605_113136_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_113130_Gallery.jpg
What a weird acro right? It's not a tenuis and it has interesting corralites. I've been watching mine wondering what it is.

As to the lotus flame, I bought one in the VIP a bit ago because it is amazing looking and bought a mystery that I was hoping was a pinkberry and it had Lotus Flame written on the stem. For whatever reason, they have very different colors.

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What a weird acro right? It's not a tenuis and it has interesting corralites. I've been watching mine wondering what it is.

As to the lotus flame, I bought one in the VIP a bit ago because it is amazing looking and bought a mystery that I was hoping was a pinkberry and it had Lotus Flame written on the stem. For whatever reason, they have very different colors.
I'm not sure what Shane's policy is on "mystery" corals, if he lost track and isn't sure what they are or if he knows what they are and sells them as mysteries as a fun thing. but as a person that recycles frag plugs there is always the possibility that the plug was reused and the previous occupant was lotus flame, and that is why it is a mystery what the acro currenty on the plug is.

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

or pre labeled the plug and just glued the wrong acro to it and decided just to sell it as a mystery rather than remount it. I have done that before as well.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
or pre labeled the plug and just glued the wrong acro to it and decided just to sell it as a mystery rather than remount it. I have done that before as well.
That may be. The second lotus flame I bought as a VIP item too as a mystery frag and very different colors. Here are the two I bought from SBB's photos with the first being a lotus flame and I intended to get that one:
sps-328-768x1024.jpg

This second one I got in VIP as well as a mystery thinking it could be a tasty taffy or something else.

SPS-B-62-768x1024.jpg

This second one is coloring up much more orange.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 48.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back