***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
@SBB Corals Any teaser pics for what's going to be on the Father's Day weekend auctions?

cutting stuff now will be taking pics next week right before the autions starts so not much teaer pics anticpation to the last minute

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cutting stuff now will be taking pics next week right before the autions starts so not much teaer pics anticpation to the last minute
Just remember, colony shots get us all hot and bothered!

More for the 'Gram!!!!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol no someone else is trying to sell it to me and it’s not cheap. I just trust the people here.
Maxi mini are very colorful, they get to be fairly big, same size as a rock flower anemone, but they are angrier and can eat things like cleaner shrimp and snails. My friend had it eat his clown, but he didn't know if the clown was sick or anything prior, just woke up to it sticking halfway out of the nems mouth.

nekocats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIF by Looney Tunes

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Maxi mini are very colorful, they get to be fairly big, same size as a rock flower anemone, but they are angrier and can eat things like cleaner shrimp and snails. My friend had it eat his clown, but he didn't know if the clown was sick or anything prior, just woke up to it sticking halfway out of the nems mouth.
Here is an excerpt from another site "Mini Maxi Carpet Anemones are some of the smallest types of carpet anemones. While they can still grow to 4” - 6” in size when full grown, they are still much smaller than other varieties of carpet anemones that can reach 2 to 3 feet in diameter. They are easy to feed and do not move as much as some of the other types available in the hobby. While it is possible for them to host clownfish, the interaction is very uncommon."

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone know any info on a mini nem like this? It’s a red mini carpet nem. Just wondering if it will stay small and not cause me problems in a nano full of things I like.

390AF6DE-7EC8-4211-A208-8B75CE841281.jpeg
Oh one other thing, these are very common in Vietnam and come in straight rainbows, so a plain red one should be like a RFA and maybe 25$

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an excerpt from another site "Mini Maxi Carpet Anemones are some of the smallest types of carpet anemones. While they can still grow to 4” - 6” in size when full grown, they are still much smaller than other varieties of carpet anemones that can reach 2 to 3 feet in diameter. They are easy to feed and do not move as much as some of the other types available in the hobby. While it is possible for them to host clownfish, the interaction is very uncommon."
Okay thanks, I’m out on it I think then, I just thought I had heard in the past that “mini carpet” Nems stayed very small and were easy to care for/didn’t cause problems.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

Listen up everyone we are going to run 2 BONUS Surprises.

1) we are running an unboxing contest for a $150 Gift card. The Rules are Simple just post a documentary of receiving your corals. It can be a video, picture gifs ect. We want to see your unboxing and all your corals that you receive. We will pick our favorite and announce the winner on the opening of the new sales thread.

2) we are running a Surprise Sticker Reward Coral Reveal!!!!! everybody is getting stickers in the boxes but a select 6 people will get a sticker labeled 1-6. We will then reveal 6 prizes and sticker 1 gets 1st pick and down the line! we will reveal the prizes as the sale thread continues, we may reveal 1 prize at a time or all of them at once. So, look at your box carefully to see if you got one of the special numbers. Once you get it you must post a picture of your sticker and the number to be eligible to claim your prize and reward!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back