***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got one coming up I’m a bit stressed about because it’s long and the tank will need to be automated.
In preparation I’ve already bought

Backup Return pump and plumber it so it can be swapped out with an unscrewing/screwing a coupler.

Another Tunze ATO

A BRS 50ml/minute doser as a 3rd ATO. I’m going to fill up one of those plastic totes they sell at target with RODI.

Camera so I can see the tank while away

2nd Eheim auto feeder, I plan on running both.

I decided against the Trident. I don’t want to be adjusting ALK without double checking with the Hanna. Plus I’ve been pretty stable at 8.5 lately.
I just figured if it's nothing I can walk away from for a week or two and not really worry about then my priorities might be out of whack. At least that's what I told myself.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You trying to challenge me?? Also for the record none of that was spam, it was carefully curated adorable animal gifs
I was actually referring to when Shane asked everyone to spam messages until he said stop. But yes, your animal gifs are all totes adorbs.
Lonely Ryan Reynolds GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You trying to challenge me?? Also for the record none of that was spam, it was carefully curated adorable animal gifs
Let’s get real it was this
1686588570013.gif

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry for the crude way hanging the bars. It temp until I get the 2nd light up and hubby finish jigging it
The zip ties give me heart palpitations. I wouldn't want that to fall in. I still haven't hung my LED bars since I can't figure out how to angle them and make a light mount.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The zip ties give me heart palpitations. I wouldn't want that to fall in. I still haven't hung my LED bars since I can't figure out how to angle them and make a light mount.
That was my first worry. There's a little clearance on each side between the last led puck and the end. It's cool where I have the zip tide. I'm keeping close tabs on it though and not running it all day until hubby can finish the permanent fixture

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just figured if it's nothing I can walk away from for a week or two and not really worry about then my priorities might be out of whack. At least that's what I told myself.
True. That’s why I agreed to my wife extending the days. I feel pretty good about what I have put in place i preparation for it to be automated while I’m out.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back