SBB SPS color up?

LAX Noob Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
152
Location
Fried Chicken
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Quick question for SBB SPS owners. I know the poly color is wonder, but has your sps ever color up itself? I notice the poly color is as shown on pic, but the coral itself is brown / dark purplish. Molten core / Voltage. Sadly my 24K did not make it through it's 2nd week.
 
Not a SBB owner...YET...but SPS frags shipped have a tendency to brown out, and in time color back up. Have you ever purchased frags from a show that was no more than 5 hours from your house? If so then you will understand. I feel shipping corals adds stress that we are unaware of yet. Whether its the temps or atmospheric pressure, I feel no one knows, but, I have driven frags from TSA and had them shipped and the frags I drove up to Atlanta from Orlando looked far better and almost never lost their color. I would give it some time to color up. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new