• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC DYNAMITE CHALICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

REEF911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off let me start by saying this is not by choice that I’m selling this chalice. The story goes, is that I was holding this chalice for a friend who’s father has been declining from cancer. He had to tear down his tank to commit to taking care of his father. So I have been holding the chalice for over a year. Well, life happens and the frag tank I have been holding this chalice in is being taken down. I messaged my buddy letting him know that the tank is being taken down. He told me to just keep the chalice. The issue is I can’t do that. So I’m selling the chalice and bringing him the money. He doesn’t know it yet though but I thought it would be a nice guesture since his father is not winning the fight and is expected to pass soon. I’m asking 700 shipped obo. I will be adding a few more pictures tomorrow. Please note that you will be doing some good in someone’s life by buying this chalice. Thank you for reading and have a great day.
0C86D2D8-7CE3-4189-97CB-8F3ECE02ED07.jpeg
677071B5-480E-44E9-A510-6EF163C32EFC.jpeg

Striperviper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great piece and that’s a fair price. I have this chalice and it’s truly a rainbow. Glws

Greg’s_525xl-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous piece! I wish I had the money. I would love to have this and, to me what is more important, is to help another in need. Unfortunately, I just do not have the money right now. Good luck with the sale though, this is a very noble thing you are doing.

OP
OP
R

REEF911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the positive comments. I do hope that it will brighten his day. He had to tear down his Sps tank a year ago and since, it has been sitting there in limbo. I know he wants to set it back up really bad. But events must be taken care of first. Thanks for all the support reef family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back