• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC Orange Passion

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SC Orange Passion frags are all healed up and starting to grow out a little at the base.
Here is a photo of the frags and the mini colony I use to frag. I don't have the best setup for really intense lighting and coloration but these look pretty good at around 200 par in my system. So don't nuke them with light right off the bat to color them up better!

1 - about 3/4" with a few tips going. $79
2 - about 1" with a couple tips $79
3 - 1/2" single tip $59
4 - 3/4" single tip $59

If you want one reserved let me know. Shipping UPS Next Day $39

I have some other frags too if anyone is interested.
Couple TSA Optimus Prime 2 small plugs fully encrusted. 1" tall single point frag $59, 2-3 point $79
ECC Slime Time grafted Monti digi 3 available Fully encrusted plugs approximately 1" tall Will have both colors blended $200
BC Aquatic-Man Table 2 available fragged at the same time as the SC OP 1" tall two points $79
RC Poison Envy small frag well encrusted on the plug 1/2" tall $69
ECC Light Beam bright green lots of polyps. Great starter Acro, very hardy. 1.5" chunky frag fully encrusted $20
Indo Acro with very bright green encrusting base.. Who knows what the rest will do. Tiny dark polyps $20
SCOPassion.jpg

OcellarisClown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SC Orange Passion frags are all healed up and starting to grow out a little at the base.
Here is a photo of the frags and the mini colony I use to frag. I don't have the best setup for really intense lighting and coloration but these look pretty good at around 200 par in my system. So don't nuke them with light right off the bat to color them up better!

3 - 1/2" single tip $59
4 - 3/4" single tip $59

Couple TSA Optimus Prime 2 small plugs fully encrusted. 1" tall single point frag $59, 2-3 point $79
ECC Slime Time grafted Monti digi 3 available Fully encrusted plugs approximately 1" tall Will have both colors blended $200
BC Aquatic-Man Table 2 available fragged at the same time as the SC OP 1" tall two points $79
ECC Light Beam bright green lots of polyps. Great starter Acro, very hardy. 1.5" chunky frag fully encrusted $20
Indo Acro with very bright green encrusting base.. Who knows what the rest will do. Tiny dark polyps $20
SCOPassion.jpg
Messaged!

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Messaged!
Received. Here are some more photos of the other acros.
Ecc Light Beam 2 in the back, TSA Optimus Prime 2 in front one on left $79 right $59 (color not the best but starting to improve. I purchased directly from TSA)
acro1.jpg

2 BC Aquatic Man Table
acroBCAquMan.jpg

The Indo Acro. Looks like the body starting to get some blue/green color. No clue what type of acro but it really wants to encrust!
Acro3.jpg

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updating with some pictures of the Monti

Remaining available
SC OP 1,2,3
Monty Slime Time 2,3
TSA Optimus Prime 2-3Point (one on the left)
ECC Light Beam 1 remaining. I can cut more if anyone wants
BC Aquatic Man Table right Frag
Indo Acro unknown 1 left
MontSlimeTimeWYS4b.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS5.jpg

Dieselbluepit1027

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3 - 1/2" single tip $59
4 - 3/4" single tip $59

SCOPassion.jpg
Hello is #2 available?

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That ECC Slime Time is awesome. Do you have any colony pics?
Thanks! The colors are really bright on it. Sorry not the best photo I took recently. Some of the vertical branches are shadowed which is making the red areas just appear dark. It's on the back wall of the tank and shooting through the front glass.. so ignore the nerite egg cases (white dots) LOL (the red Monti in front is a different one)
ECCSlimetimeCol.jpg

Back