Sca-302

cellowithgills

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0701.jpg


Just picked up this for a customers tank. He has a very lightly stocked 120 and maybe 10 gallons in the sump. I'll let you know how it looks and if it was worth the money ($130).
 
Hey welcome! Hopefully Micah has something to report back on this skimer soon :D
 
Skimmer seems to be doing great! It is very water level dependant, so if the water gets even a little lower than when you adjusted it, it's performance drops. The pump also can't take a lot of head pressure so it needs a good 8-10 inches of water to work properly. The adjustment tube is a huge stepup from my SWC extreme 200's, way easier to move. The skimmer started producing within 15 minutes, I did do an overnight vinegar bath though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new