• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCA 50 gallon aquarium

925Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
405
Reaction score
348
Location
Concord California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my SCA 50 cube 24x24x20 With freshly painted 3 foot stand and trigger systems ruby 20 gallon sump. No light but I will throw in the skimmer and reactors for extra.

Asking $500 for it

Bought this tank from the original owner and now I want something bigger. I’m located in concord

45609A8B-E45F-4F7C-ABDA-D2F41EF7FC67.jpeg 00B814C3-E2DC-4289-92BE-0138CA1ADB0B.jpeg E8DFDBBE-7326-4431-A035-A0807A1E6655.jpeg D040CA1A-BEE7-41E5-A07B-F59C1675B0E6.jpeg
 
I wish u were in nyc. i was looking for a 50-60 gallon tank with sump..... Will you do shipping to new york?
 
I wish u were in nyc. i was looking for a 50-60 gallon tank with sump..... Will you do shipping to new york?
Idk how that would work but I’m sure the freight would be very expensive and you could put that towards a new tank...
 
Idk how that would work but I’m sure the freight would be very expensive and you could put that towards a new tank...
You are probably right but even with new tanks here. They charge freight cost and its pretty expensive.
 
Willing to part with any of the RKL stuff?
 
These are sweet tanks! I had one before upgrading! GLWS!
B952B997-249F-4ED4-9512-D19B1D554B82.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new