SCA 66g tank

Time for a change. I figured since I was going to be changing the focus of the tank it needed some changes under the hood.

Out with the old and in with the new.
Old Sump.jpg

Skimz Sump.jpg
 
Any more updates? What do you think of the sump?
 
Time for a change. I figured since I was going to be changing the focus of the tank it needed some changes under the hood.

Out with the old and in with the new.
Old Sump.jpg

Skimz Sump.jpg
WOW! That's a sump! I sure do miss the large sump from my 66. That's one thing about the reefers I don't like - the sump is tiny.
 
I like what you did with the new one. Seems really well thought out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new