SCA builds

Dcole12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
211
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I would love to see everyone’s SCA builds the tanks and the sumps! If you want to list out the equipment that would be awesome as well!

I am starting to get my build and pricing things out! What’re peoples problems that they have had or work arounds or suggestions that would be great! I am looking to do either the 120 or 150. I have the Space for the 150 so I am leaning towards the 150 gallon!

thank you for all the inputs and pictures! I really appreciate the help!
 
SCA 50 cube. Litterally just got it today for christmas, hopefully I can get it setup before the new year. Its going to replace a biocube 32 that ive had for like 4 years now.
IMG_20211225_120216031.jpg
 
SCA 50 cube. Litterally just got it today for christmas, hopefully I can get it setup before the new year. Its going to replace a biocube 32 that ive had for like 4 years now.
IMG_20211225_120216031.jpg
What’re you looking to stock that with?? That looks like a great size!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new