Scam alert

taha89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know Jonas Muss and Kevon Brad? Both of them are scam artist. They sent me a message on here, left an email to contact them. So, I sent them an email since I’m looking for Santa Monica drop 1.4x algae scrubber. They claim that they have one for sale. But when I asked why aren’t you guys on reef2reef, they replied they aren’t interested lol that made me think twice and they would only communicate through emails. They won’t even text me because they’re afraid that they’ll get caught. Here’s the email [email protected] WATCH OUT GUYS

I don’t know I might be wrong but to me it seems pretty shady that they would only communicate through email

Last edited:

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entered the email into google first thing that comes up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-222930.png
    Screenshot_20210824-222930.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 86

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know Jonah Muss and Kevon Brad? Both of them are scam artist. They sent me a message on here, left an email to contact them. So, I sent them an email since I’m looking for Santa Monica drop 1.4x algae scrubber. They claim that they have one for sale. But when I asked why aren’t you guys on reef2reef, they replied they aren’t interested lol that made me think twice and they would only communicate through emails. They won’t even text me because they’re afraid that they’ll get caught. Here’s the email [email protected] WATCH OUT GUYS

I don’t know I might be wrong but to me it seems pretty shady that they would only communicate through email
Please PM me their member names.

OP
OP
taha89

taha89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carfeul and Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Ya for sure, I just recently joined reef2reef and I’m enjoying this forum a lot cause there’s a lot of helpful people on here and SOME CRAZY DEALS lol I got my hg torch and master torch from here. I’m lovin’ them

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WTB post active, I got a PM from user hallhomes and was told to email [email protected] because he had a nice frag of what I was looking for.

I replied asking if Brad was on R2R so I could vet him out. The next time I checked, the PM was deleted as well as the username hallhomes.

Definitely seems fishy.

Not sure if @revhtree can investigate or block the IP or something.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know Jonas Muss and Kevon Brad? Both of them are scam artist. They sent me a message on here, left an email to contact them. So, I sent them an email since I’m looking for Santa Monica drop 1.4x algae scrubber. They claim that they have one for sale. But when I asked why aren’t you guys on reef2reef, they replied they aren’t interested lol that made me think twice and they would only communicate through emails. They won’t even text me because they’re afraid that they’ll get caught. Here’s the email [email protected] WATCH OUT GUYS

Welcome!

Glad you joined.

Sad the world has shady things going on. Hope your day improves!

Back