Scammer alert

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
589
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me and others @ReeferTCGwere scammed by this guy
westcoast_fishaholic
Close this account ASAP
Both reefertcg and myself did our due diligence this guy was a member since 2015.
Anyway we will get back our money.
But idk if I would buy off here again.
Rockdiver
 
I tried to comment on your comment other post earlier that I could no longer see that dudes profile so yeah you got scammed. I’m sorry, man
 
Ya it sucked ill get my money back but still.
Member since 2015 not alot of posts but enough but whatever they will say his account got hacked but to bad I put this on him lol
 
I got scammed like twice last month and everytime I inquire about a listed item they always ask for zalle or Apple Pay. No buy insurance platforms smh. It’s getting bad
Might I point you over to our new R2R marketplace. We have had far fewer scammers on that platform due to all the rules and features we have. We've been adding some stuff to help cut down on scammers over here as well!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-new-reef2reef-marketplace-is-here.1168581/

https://market.reef2reef.com
 
For me its seems worse since marketplace was added but idk
Why have both ?
We have both to give you choices.

The new marketplace is designed to protect buyers and sellers. The old forum selling is still good but you have to be diligent like any other market and cover yourself by doing your homework on a seller and then not sending money unprotected.

We've been battling scammers for years! Massive data breaches, NOT HERE, allow scammers to find old member accounts and log into them and pretend to be them. Do a quick google search and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's every industry. Anyway we have seen a significant drop in scamming attempts in the past couple of weeks since we installed a "deterrent" to help combat these scammers.

Again though, these scammers would not be able to scam anyone as long as people pay via protected sources and ways.
 
I do know your trying your best. That is why I stay on your site.
I dont what to say other then I should of knew better and I kinda did but still did it. My bad.
First time for me. We did do paypal. Ill get my 275 back on tuesday.
So when I look I see a marketplace link saying its on marketplace how's that work ?
I did see a few things last few days for some lights had lots of post been a member but hes selling because of no wifi and its probably true but who now a days has no wifi.
Had a great explanation of why. But after just getting scammed any red flag in my head I won't do now.
And I totally am believing why he has no wifi where the light is at. But still I wonte do it.
Thanks
 
I do know your trying your best. That is why I stay on your site.
I dont what to say other then I should of knew better and I kinda did but still did it. My bad.
First time for me. We did do paypal. Ill get my 275 back on tuesday.
So when I look I see a marketplace link saying its on marketplace how's that work ?
I did see a few things last few days for some lights had lots of post been a member but hes selling because of no wifi and its probably true but who now a days has no wifi.
Had a great explanation of why. But after just getting scammed any red flag in my head I won't do now.
And I totally am believing why he has no wifi where the light is at. But still I wonte do it.
Thanks

Good call and if you have ANY concern about someone PLEASE report them as it doesn't hurt for us to take a look at the account.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new