Scared Me For a Minute There

retiredsailor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
196
Reaction score
95
Location
drums, pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took my first look at the tank today and wondered why the heck is my blood shrimp messing with my palys? image.jpg
Then I was just amazed his exoskeleton was in one piece!
 
The best thing about it for me is that it means the tank is in good shape. When the Natural Order is progressing as it should it lets me know I haven't screwed up too badly.

Yes, I fully expect to hear reasons why I could be oh so wrong! But please, let me bask in my ignorance for just a bit more. Please?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new