Schedule intensity vs point intensity

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
677
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EITMLIF5.

I think I understand https://support.ecotechmarine.com/h...int-Intensity-vs-Schedule-Intensity-Explained

But at times I feel like my zoas are still showing signs of over lighting. I've gone from 56 down to 27% schedule intensity over the last month or two.

Schedule intensity basically decreases all points to a maximum of set value.

I.e. in my scheme all point intensities are set at 100% but my schedule intensity is set at 25%. So in theory nothing will ever run at 100% output but rather 25% of potential maximum output?

I'm using a slightly modified radiant color scheme.

Screenshot_20211210-171022_Mobius.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-171935_Mobius.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new