Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

ahenyzaj.jpg


y9a2uquv.jpg



Time to start glueing
 
Polaris Razor!!!
And I'm looking to upgrade my 100gal to a 180. Now after seeing this I might just go on up to a 240!!! Lol.

Stand looks great! I need to spiff mine up and make it look nicer.
 
Last edited:
Ok I got it now. When I first looked at the design I didn't think it was going to work but now I see what you were doing with it. That's a pretty slick setup.
What are you going to do about keeping it at temp and r u going to run that pump constantly for circulation?
 
My parents have a 900 also and I've got it up to 76 going across through the fields by their house, then go as fast as I can on our trails. The thing is sick. I wish some dunes were closer to where they live
 
Last edited:
Looking great! One issues though. Photos are to small!!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new