School project

Abizzy9110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My daughter is doing a project for school. Since she wants to be a marine biologist she has chosen to do a saltwater tank. She recently got a CC and it was dark brown when we got it. It is eating and moving great but is changing color is this normal? Thank you all
Pic is attached and sorry for poor quality

IMG_7026.jpeg

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My daughter is doing a project for school. Since she wants to be a marine biologist she has chosen to do a saltwater tank. She recently got a CC and it was dark brown when we got it. It is eating and moving great but is changing color is this normal? Thank you all
Pic is attached and sorry for poor quality

IMG_7026.jpeg
Just FYI, that starfish will eat corals, so if they're planning on having a reef tank, might need to re-home it...

Upvote 0

MrGisonni

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clams in the half shell. And put the cc right on top of it. For fun.... Push the starfish up the the front glass over a piece of clam. Hold him there until he attaches with his tube feet. Your daughter will be able to see the pyloric stomach extend out and digest the food.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Abizzy9110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clams in the half shell. And put the cc right on top of it. For fun.... Push the starfish up the the front glass over a piece of clam. Hold him there until he attaches with his tube feet. Your daughter will be able to see the pyloric stomach extend out and digest the food.
AWSOME we will definitely try it, what kind of clams? I’m sorry I just a momma trying to help my 13 year old daughter

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back