• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

schuran Pico Calcium Reactor

the captive reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
234
Reaction score
10
Location
pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Every one,

I am cleaning out some old equipment:

Schuran Pico Calcium Reactor

YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A NEW MAXIJET 1000 POWERHEAD!. I took the powerhead off to use on a maxi mod.

you can find detail on the reactor here:

http://www.aquacave.com/schuran-jetstream-picobr-calcium-reactor-748.html

here is a picture:

calcium%20reactor.jpg


Price is $175 shipped. the reactor is in great shape, just needs a new pump. I am also going to include 1 bag of media to get you started.

thanks,

mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new