scissortail dartfish/goby question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gray999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gray999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
10
Location
oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been wanting to get some more open water swimmers to encourage my tomini to come out more, I've been thinking of a pair of scissortail dartfish, do they get aggressive with eachother? I've heard mixed things
 
I had a pair that played nice together for a few months, until one decided to go carpet surfing while the top was off, and I didn't notice.
 
They won't bother anything but they do like to jump
 
I have one who lives under a rock & only comes out to eat. He’s been doing this for 3+ years. Maybe a pair will be more active for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new