Scoly growing a new mouth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter code4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

code4

just one more.....
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2015
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
11,120
Location
wyoming
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over a week ago I found my scoly being eaten by a crab and some pods. It had been stung by some other coral. I didn't want it to die by predation. So I put it in a plastic container and hung it on the tanks lip. Covered it to dim the light. I have been gently swishing old water into tank and allowing new water in. Then began feeding with liquid foods. Not really expecting anything. What do you think? Mouth growing back maybe?
 
The food is Artic Pods
 
oops duplicate thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new