Scoly Rehab

Addicted2Acro

https://www.instagram.com/sweetsreef/
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
181
Reaction score
60
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new Master Scoly that arrived about a week ago. its not looking terrible, but its not really opening up and puffing up. I have other scolys in the tank that look great. What can I do to help this little guy along and make sure he gets healthy. He was VERY expensive so I definitely dont want to lose him!

Master Scoly.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new