Scoly showoff page!

childress5tyler

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
809
Reaction score
66
Location
Fairland, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested to see everybody's scolys in your tank. Currently I have a neon green scoly, a war paint scoly with two heads (one budding off to the side), and will be getting a bleeding apple scoly tomorrow from a friend. So please be kind and let's see your scolys!!!
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354926096.057170.jpg
 
The first one is just a basic green scoly but I believe the second one is a war paint scoly and it has two heads on it! I'm getting a bleeding apple scoly from my friend tomorrow so I'll post pics when it's in my tank. But if somebody feels that the second one isn't a war paint feel free to chime in!
 

Attachments

  • image-3746266825.jpg
    image-3746266825.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 606
  • image-1692851973.jpg
    image-1692851973.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 621
  • image-1053203188.jpg
    image-1053203188.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 605

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new