Scoly showoff page!

scolys-1.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355207864.343237.jpg


Saved it from the brink of death about 2 years ago. Guy my dad worked with had been doing saltwater for 10 years and spent more money on killing coral and fish than anyone I ever met. Finally got him to just give it up. And managed to save this. Was missing about 70% flesh when I got it. But has grown in beautifully.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
impressive! great work guys!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355207864.343237.jpg


Saved it from the brink of death about 2 years ago. Guy my dad worked with had been doing saltwater for 10 years and spent more money on killing coral and fish than anyone I ever met. Finally got him to just give it up. And managed to save this. Was missing about 70% flesh when I got it. But has grown in beautifully.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I will have to take some pictures of my scolys and post them. I have a beautiful war scoly and a UFO scoly. I lost my bleeding apple months ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new