Scoly showoff page!

He a daylight of my 5 masters.

D4CE31CE-BC2C-4355-B04B-D3D8D48EE0DD-28340-000009EE3164EDFA_zpsad1e0ff4.jpg
 
Scoly's receeding? Need help advice etc?

The two scoly's I posted just recently started to receed? Does any one have an idea what might cause this? My water parms are good. I dipped them with coral RX today after noticing this. Won't be able to see what the status is until I get home.
 
Just got this one. If it was rounder it would definitely be my favorite scoly in my tank.

95F68E7B-1F83-4B70-8D0C-A51E6262701E-37411-0000015E2E836A4F_zpsdc70572c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new