Scolymia coral grade

woongtae na

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
21
Location
South korea
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When distinguishing the quality of a scoll, which one is higher, thick or thin?
1626802321301.jpg
1626802321177.jpg
 
I think it's more of a color/pattern thing.
 
Those are all 3 very nice pieces. And also worth about the same. Scoly it’s the number of colors that adds to the $$
 
All 3 should be in the $200-$400 range depending on where and who you buy from. Last year before the price hike those 3 would be $199 all day long. Nice ones are you getting One? Or already yours?
 
All 3 should be in the $200-$400 range depending on where and who you buy from. Last year before the price hike those 3 would be $199 all day long. Nice ones are you getting One? Or already yours?
I haven't bought it yet and I'm deciding.
What would be good?
 
I am no expert by ANY means.. but can I ask, is there a difference in price between the pieces you are showing?

I suspect 5, which is my personal favorite, is significantly higher priced.
 
So which one of these is higher?
1.
1626802321301.jpg

2.
1626802321177.jpg

3.
1626802321062.jpg
It's purely subjective and depends on whatever the seller decides. Whichever appeals to you the most is the one you should get.
 
I am no expert by ANY means.. but can I ask, is there a difference in price between the pieces you are showing?

I suspect 5, which is my personal favorite, is significantly higher priced.
Yes! There is a price difference!
1,2,3 400~600USD
4,5 300USD
 
I personally like 4 and 5 for the colors. Then I’d go 1 for the gold in the center
but it all depends on what you want in your tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new