Scolymia DATA BASE SHOW YOUR SCOLI PICS

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Mike. Still trying to master photography with LED lighting. Soon as I do I will add my chalices to that show off thread.
 
coralpicsMay142013-21_zps4e6d6445.jpg
 
Looks like you have mastered photograpy to me. I wish i could do half as good. Awesome pics my friend.
 
That is totaly awesome i want one.
 
Heres my master scoly and uou can see my other two in the fts.
 

Attachments

  • 20130513_165105.jpg
    20130513_165105.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 20130521_121034.jpg
    20130521_121034.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 361
Thats really nice i want one.
 
Here is mine! Not necessarily the greatest Scoly, but found it at the LFS with 3/4 of the skeleton showing due to a run in with a chalice that was knocked off some LR onto it. It was dirt cheap and I've nearly healed it in 6 months. It's about 4 inches around and my clown likes to sleep behind it :wink:
DSC_0548.jpg
 
One of my fav corals! Only have 1 for now since Scoly are pricey but worth the $.
 
My Double Headed Double Mouthed Master Scoly.

Each head has 2 mouths! An awesome piece I picked up from the LFS.

scoly1.jpg
 
I have one in my tank and wanting to add a few more,,, seems like they are hard to get right now :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new